Friday, October 18, 2013

Unique ways to fund IVF

So as I was sitting here thinking about ways to rearrange the budget, I came across a website for donations: GoGetFunding.com. People post their stories, can offer rewards for certain donations, and it allows donations as low as $1.00.

I know people who throw away more than that in change in a day. I figured it couldn't hurt and I made an account and put a link on my blog. I even added my baby blankets as a reward! :)

I really don't want to ask family and friends, I don't want them to feel pressured to give money based off of a personal relationship. I'd rather have someone WANT to donate for a good cause. I poked around a little and I even donated $1.00 to another couple who are trying for IVF. It's only a dollar but I just wanted them to know I was thinking of them.

No comments: