Friday, October 11, 2013

AF arrival

Well AF (Aunt Flo - my period) arrived today. I know I already felt negative and "out" days ago, but it still doesn't lessen the blow. And so begins the cycle again, this will be the low point of my month. I will allow myself to grieve and then move on. I know from experience that trying to ignore the pain and try to fast forward to the healing will only prolong and deepen the sorrow when I finally give in to it. Just let go.

We will do another cycle of IUI with Clomid. I think that I want to start looking into IVF. I don't want to do more than 3 cycles of IUI. If I'm going to be spending all this money out of pocket there's no point in continuing with a procedure that's not working. All the statistics drop significantly after your 3rd IUI cycle.

No comments: