Friday, August 15, 2014

8dp3dt HPT and 9dp3dt Beta

Ok so I was doing such a good job not peeing on ANY sticks, until 8dp3dt. That's when DH decided to ask if I planned on POAS. I was going to wait the one extra day when I said I would, but he got sad and wanted to see it now. So I just want the record to reflect that I wasn't the one who gave in, he was! Hah! AND he demanded that I use a FRER, none of those cheap internet sticks.

And... we saw a pretty nice BFP! At least I think it's nice for 11 dpo more or less.



Of course, I tested with an internet stick alongside just to compare. Stark white!

Fast forward ahead to the next day, I was able to move my beta test up to Friday instead of Monday since I saw the line. My beta at 9dp3dt was 42!! So I'm guessing the threshold on those internet sticks are around 50. We'll see tomorrow.

My next beta will be on Monday, or 12dp3dt. I'm so nervous. I really hope the numbers look good. Fingers crossed and every other good luck charm I can think of!

No comments: