Tuesday, October 8, 2013

10 DPO & Yoga!

So... I held out pretty long compared to how I usually obsess. Actually, my girlfriend was the one who pressured me into testing early. Very early. Like 6 DPO early. I knew nothing would show, but I wanted to see what the new test strips looked like. FYI, I think I'll keep looking for a different brand of internet cheapies. These were toothpick skinny! However they don't have the crazy evaporation lines going on like the Wondfos do for me. This brand I think is called Blue Cross. I got them both on ebay.

I used to buy my strips from babywishes.org but the last order I placed with them they never sent out and never responded to my e-mails. I finally had to open a ticket with their payment processing company, CCNow. They ended up refunding my money since no one ever got in touch with me after a month. It's a shame, those babywishes sticks were nice and thick with minimal evap lines. I wish I knew the brand name so I could find another place to buy them. The hunt goes on!

Anyways... since the floodgates were opened by my friend, I decided to continue using the sticks. I didn't see ANYTHING until DPO 10. I thought I saw a hint of a line, and even my husband who usually rolls his eyes at my obsession said he thought he saw something. After it dried, there was no more hint of a line. I have to say I've been feeling overwhelmingly negative about this cycle and I don't know why.

I also signed up for Yoga. My first class was a hot yoga, it was pretty intense in a good way. I don't usually sweat when I workout so it was actually a welcoming feeling with all that sweat dripping down my face and body! I like that they also do pregnancy classes and modifications, so whenever my body decides to get with the program I can still continue the classes.

No comments: