Sunday, February 1, 2015

28 Weeks

28 weeks today! Over the hump into the third trimester, but still seems ages away. Haven't been posting muchas I've been trying to stay busy and make the time go by faster - and went on vacation, TWICE! It felt great as I don't usually take too many days of vacation in general.

On a more sour note - I failed my 1 hour glucose AND my 3 hour glucose. The 1 hour at my lab requires a level less than 135. Guess what mine was? 135! And then I failed two of my 3 hour tests, one of them by only 4 points. But if you exceed the numbers twice, then you fail. So I'll be checking my blood sugars for a while now. No medicine as of yet, just monitoring.

I'm hoping to get some things dones this week (nursery, taxes, other "stuff") and then spend some extra time with my new DSLR camera so I can be ready for some nice pics once she's here. Standby for practice pics!

No comments: